UG Rap Community

Aktuelle Zeit: 03.10.2024, 14:23

Alle Zeiten sind UTC + 1 Stunde

Ein neues Thema erstellen Dieses Thema ist gesperrt. Du kannst keine Beiträge editieren oder weitere Antworten erstellen.  [ 354 Beiträge ]  Gehe zu Seite Vorherige  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 ... 24  Nächste
Autor Nachricht
 Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 22.06.2009, 15:47 

Neues PAC Album kommt 2010:

http://www.aightgenossen.ch/portal_news ... 7322&ns=10

http://rap.de/news/4146

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 23.06.2009, 20:54 
Globaler Moderator

die sollten lieber das andere Zeug von Crooked I oder ATL droppen anstatt so eine Scheiße rauszuhauen.

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 23.06.2009, 22:00 

Face97 hat geschrieben:
die sollten lieber das andere Zeug von Crooked I oder ATL droppen anstatt so eine Scheiße rauszuhauen.

Das ist mal ein Wort :good:

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 24.06.2009, 13:43 

tja soweit ich das verstanden habe, sind die neuen inhaber von death row drauf und dran mit den damalig gesignten artists zusammen zu arbeiten um einen entsprechend breiteren katalog anbieten zu können.

sie wollen nicht nur altes material auf "kasperle komm heraus" releasen, sondern schon mit dem OK bzw. einwilligung etc auch noch verborgene schätze droppen.

wie das dann mit den neuen labels der damalig gesignten etc. aussieht kann man nicht sagen, jedoch haben die anscheinend noch einiges mehr als nur tupac am start.

lassen wir uns überraschen und hoffen wir auf möglichst unkomplizierte aber dafür OG releases, auf die wir schon all zu lang warten (sam sneed, crooked, atl ...etc etc...)
meinetwegen auch als special deluxe edition eine cd zeitgemäß und eine cd OG variante.

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 24.06.2009, 13:50 

Ich glaube nicht das es jemals ein Crooked I Album irgendwo zu kaufen geben wird.Erst recht keins mit Death Row Logo hinten drauf.
Bei Eastwood siehts leider genauso aus.

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 24.06.2009, 18:49 

zumindestens können wir uns an der reklame wand ergötzen ;) wo dás logo drauf is :ugly: :stupid: :bonk:

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 26.06.2009, 07:36 

update: vom aktuellen Danny Boy interview hört man "good to hear WideAwake has plans to release his DR album.."

WideAwake sind ja die neuen DR eigentümer. mal sehen ob wir doch noch glück haben :cool:

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 26.06.2009, 18:53 
Globaler Moderator

also auf das Schwuletten Boy Album bin ich kein bißchen scharf.

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 27.06.2009, 09:04 

es geht ja eher um die frage, ob bisher unreleased stuff heraus kommen soll/wird und da sehe ich sowas positiv in bezug auf mögliche andere projekte

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 01.07.2009, 07:01 

unzählige mixtapes - remixes - etc etc aber das ist mal wieder ein besseres aus der tupac community.

xclusiv hat geschrieben:
01. Intro: 10/10
well i thought the intro was great it was actually me and my gf saying "The revolution og vibes vol 1." pu put the beat to the intro and added the radio type sound to it i thought it was a nice touch.

02. When I Get Free II (Saaphir Remix) 8.5/10
This track was a nice enhancement of the OG only suttle difference but i thought it turned out great, using the actually sample of the OG night and day remix by al b sure. I felt more could have been done to the track by it was still nice

03. Baby Don't Cry (Makgame Remix) 8/10
A great switch up of a remade keep ya head up beat with baby dont cry, the song is the longest on the mixtape with the intro being 2pac rapping keep ya head up at a school he visited. overall the beat was good but the extra drums might have needed some improvement or a different arrangement.

04. Bury Me A G (DJ Tricki & Machiavelliano Remix) 7/10
This was quite unique track, it gave bury me a g a whole new vibe felt a bit more upbeat. i wasnt to happy with the live version mixed into the chorus, it could of been better without that and possibly less scratches since they can get annoying at times, a little more work and would of been better.

05. Fuck All Y'All (Lil' Prophet Remix) 8/10
Using the same sample as used for 2pac's pain, a nice switch up gives a the song a nice dark feel to it, i thought it was great. but after a while seems a bit repetitive although seems to go well with the pella and is nice song to bump.

06. I Get Around (Saaphir Remix) 9/10
Not everyone will know but the beat was actually produced for Nicole Wray by Daz for her song I Like It, I actually talked with my homie saaphir and we put together I get around pella with the beat and it turned out great, i actually don't think i have seen an I get around OG Vibe before but there could be one out there, this seems to be unique.

07. Fake Ass Bitches (pretty_ugly Remix) 9/10
Giving that OG feel to fake ass bitches, turned out quite good very nice pre deathrow pac style, always good to listen to the beat was a good remake.

08. Thug In Me (Dj Cvince Remix) 9/10
Complete remake by Dj Cvince known for his outstanding instrumental album, I thought the beat on this was top notch really one of the stand out tracks for me on the album, The chorus could have improved perhaps the mc lyte chorus may have been better.

09. Never Call U Bitch Again (Lil' Prophet Remix) 8.5/10
Nice OG Vibe gave it a good fresh feel, I really liked the chorus and the beat was great. It is a common song to be OG Vibed but i think lil prophet really came through with this one.

10. Thin Line (Johnny J Tribute) (DJ critikaL Remix) 10/10
We all know how good critikal's mixes are, none the less to say for this one, not an OG Vibe more of a Johnny J blend, I thought it was great to have this on the tape with JJ's passing and this is a nice tribute great beat and the chorus was very nice.

11. Nothing To Lose (Saaphir Remix) 10/10
For me one of my favourite's on the tape, using the mica paris - i wanna hold on to you sample, the beat is amazing and the chorus may be complete opposite to what 2pac is saying but i still think it sounds great, mica paris has a beautiful voice. me and my homie saaphir come up with this and he did great job, also thanks to makgame for the glass breaking sample "buck buck from the glock let the glass fly" i really like that sound effect.

12. Words To My First Born (DJ 4Thugno Remix) 7/10
This was an interesting mix, the beat was nicely remade. I think what may effect the mix is the quailty of the acapella, although nothing can be done about that. At first i wasnt to into the "talkbox" effect on the chorus but after a few listen i actually started to really like it. The "talkbox" effect was also used on 2pac's california love.

13. Enemies With Me (pretty_ugly Remix) 7/10
Finally complete OG Vibe with stretch verse etc..., I liked the beat and 2pac on this although its nice to hear the extra verses by the others i felt like the quailty on those was a downfall for me on this mix. overall still a good mix to bump.

14. Do For Love (Rahim Demo Remix) 10/10
Completely produced by Rahim, outstanding production on this one. I really like the whole new feel he gave to do for love. very chilled out beat, rahim made alot of changes to this song and in the end i was very happy with the result.

15. When We Murder Our Enemies (Saaphir Remix) 6.5/10
Well samples the og 2pac used. Actually a Ja rule beat the song was a nice new vibe, im not so much a fan of the og beat but i thought some people might enjoy this.

16. Black Cotton (DJ Tricki Remix) 7/10
Nice vibe it was a good song, although this is a commonly done OG Vibe, the new drums were nice and i really enjoyed the chorus on this one. The acapella could have been better, but still a good mix.

17. Military Minds (Saaphir Remix) 6.5/10
A mix of the retail with the og, was quite a unique mix and i thought it was nice to hear, I think the quailty could of been better, it was nice to see how the og and retail fit togther.

18. Killah (pretty_ugly Remix) 7/10
A switch up with killing fields instrumental this was a creative idea and worked very well. good to hear the studio pella being used. very hardcore type of song i enjoyed it.

19. Coast 2 Coast (Rock Vibe) (Makgame Remix) Bonus 9/10
Not so much OG Vibe, I liked this mix so much i had to have it as a bonus, has a nice rock beat, good concept and worked well once done, I think the beat could of been a bit darker more fierce. In the end great song to bump.

Overall: 8/10

Download Link:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=LCPBFGTX

Saaphir hat geschrieben:
01. Intro

02. When I Get Free II (Saaphir Remix)

03. Baby Don't Cry (Makgame Remix) >>> 7/10 the intro concept for this song is nice. It's overall a nice mix except for the neverending screwed & chopped end that I didn't like that much lol

04. Bury Me A G (DJ Tricki & Machiavelliano Remix) >>> 7/10 beat is dope and the concept is a good idea but I didn't the scratches at all, lol

05. Fuck All Y'All (Lil' Prophet Remix) >>> 8/10 the production is very nice, you gave a new vibe to that pella, darker than the OG!

06. I Get Around (Saaphir Remix)

07. Fake Ass Bitches (pretty_ugly Remix) >>> 8/10 nice remake of the OG

08. Thug In Me (Dj Cvince Remix) >>> 8/10 it sounds almost like the OG, except for the drums, I'm not sure but good work!

09. Never Call U Bitch Again (Lil' Prophet Remix) >>> 8/10 very nice mix and very nice production. It sounds like a Kanye beat!

10. Thin Line (Johnny J Tribute) (DJ critikaL Remix) >>> 8,5/10 beautiful tribute! Johnny J was one of the greatest producer! What's the name of the song?

11. Nothing To Lose (Saaphir Remix)

12. Words To My First Born (DJ 4Thugno Remix) >>> 7/10 good mix. The talkbox hook is a good idea! lol

13. Enemies With Me (pretty_ugly Remix) >>> 7/10 We can finally hear the hidden verses. Interesting! I like those drums!

14. Do For Love (Rahim Demo Remix) >>> 9/10 this one is my personal favorite mix from the mixtape! That lil' keyboard loop is great!

15. When We Murder Our Enemies (Saaphir Remix)

16. Black Cotton (DJ Tricki Remix) >>> 7/10 good production even if I don't like the drums that much. Good mix

17. Military Minds (Saaphir Remix)

18. Killah (pretty_ugly Remix) >>> 7,5/10 the idea was dope but sometime the pella goes a lil' off beat (at 1:57)

19. Coast 2 Coast (Rock Vibe) (Makgame Remix) Bonus >>> 8/10 the new vibe you gave to it is dope and so is the production! Maybe a lil' bit too clipped though...

Overall, this is one of the best OG Vibe mixtape released yet! A very good promo for the forum!

Download Link:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=LCPBFGTX

source: www.makaveli-revolution.com

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 24.07.2009, 07:39 

so kurze neuigkeiten

es kommen immer mehr (damalige arsch teure bezahl projekte) releases for free zum vorschein. die tupac szene heizt gerade ganz dick auf und alles untagged sprich ohne nervige einspiel sounds und natürlich auch ohne lästige qualitäts minderungen, wie es in der vergangenheit oft der fall war.

bin froh, dass nun die wahren fans ihre sachen preisgeben und alle in den genuss kommen. ja und es gibt auch für mich songs, die ich noch nie gehört habe als auch qualitäten von denen man früher nur träumen konnte.

source: www.makaveli-revolution.com

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 24.07.2009, 14:32 

weis eigendlich jemand ob wieder ein paar tracks von der evoulution the definition collection zum vorschein gekommen sind

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 25.07.2009, 19:03 

ja laut makaveli revolution seit gestern

Zitat:
Evolution 12 disc set (Public Version) [Download]
Warning: This is still unconfirmed as being legitimate, I am not the source of this upload.

source: http://makaveli-revolution.com/evolutio ... index.html

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 26.07.2009, 09:02 

korrekt danke!!!!!! nur leider kackt der download sofort ab bei diesem dreckigen megaload bei mir :mad:

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 24.08.2009, 16:31 
Site Owner

Zitat:
It's 2009 and another unreleased Pac track has surfaced. Man, Pac was no joke. He was taking on any and everyone who he deemed didn't respect him.

2Pac ft. Outlawz | War Gamez -(Nas, Mobb Deep, Dr Dre, The Firm Diss)

Ein neues Thema erstellen Dieses Thema ist gesperrt. Du kannst keine Beiträge editieren oder weitere Antworten erstellen.  [ 354 Beiträge ]  Gehe zu Seite Vorherige  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 ... 24  Nächste

Alle Zeiten sind UTC + 1 Stunde