UG Rap Community

Aktuelle Zeit: 29.09.2024, 07:25

Alle Zeiten sind UTC + 1 Stunde

Ein neues Thema erstellen Dieses Thema ist gesperrt. Du kannst keine Beiträge editieren oder weitere Antworten erstellen.  [ 89 Beiträge ]  Gehe zu Seite Vorherige  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Autor Nachricht
 Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 24.06.2004, 13:25 

50 Cent beinahe indiziert
23.06.2004 (Mi) Redakteur: ForumMaster
-------------------------------------
*Bild*[4] Das Album *"Get rich or die trying" von
50 Cent*[1] ist nur knapp der Aufnahme in die "Liste
der jugendgefährdenden Medien" entgangen, dem
"Index". Die dafür zuständige Stelle, die "Bundesprüfstelle
für jugendgefährdende Medien", kurz BPJM, untersucht
Medien wie Bücher, Computerspiele, Videos und Tonträger
auf Ihre jugendgefährdene Wirkung und indiziert
regelmäßig Titel, die daraufhin Jugendlichen nicht
mehr angeboten oder zugänglich gemacht werden dürfen.

Das Gremium der Behörde hat sich mit der Entschiedung
sehr schwer getan, es exisitert eine sehr *ausführliche
"Urteilbegründung"*[2].
Kurz gesagt: 50 Cent
wurde verschont, weil er einen für den deutschen
Durchschnittsjugendlichen unverständlichen
Slang spricht, eine undeutliche Aussprache hat,
und weil die Rap-Kultur eine Showkultur ist, in der
nicht das gemeint ist was gesagt wird, ähnlich dem
amerkanischen Wrestling.

:razz:

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 25.06.2004, 14:39 
Globaler Moderator

Q-Tip hat seine kommende Europa-Tour gecancelt, um die Arbeiten an seinem lang erwarteten dritten Solo-Album abzuschließen. Er will sich nun ausschließilch um seine Platte kümmern und sie endlich veröffentlichen. Der Longlpayer trägt den Titel "Open" und soll noch im Herbst erscheinen. Gäste sind unter anderem Common, Andre 3000 und D'Angelo.

Eigentlich hatte Tip schon Ende letztes Jahres sein Album "Kaamal The Abstract" fertiggestellt, aber Arista Records wollte es anscheinend nicht veröffentlichten. Sein neues Album "Open" wird jetzt über Dreamworks Records gedroppn.

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 26.06.2004, 02:52 

New York: Rapper DMX am Flughafen festgenommen - als Polizist verkleidet

Der Rapper DMX wurde laut Angaben der Polizeibehörden am John F. Kennedy-Flughafen in New York festgenommen.

DMX heißt mit bürgerlichen Namen Earl Simmons und wurde zusammen mit einem Freund in Gewahrsam genommen. Die beiden hatten sich als Polizisten verkleidet.

Ein Autofahrer gab an, dass Simmons und sein Freund seinen Wagen durchsucht hätten und anschließend eine Leibesvisitation erfolgt sei. Der Mann sagte, dass die Beiden ihn ausrauben wollten.

:zahn:

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 26.06.2004, 07:45 
Globaler Moderator

endlich: virtuoso kehrt zurück!

boston to the fullest! virtuoso, der mit "world war one: the voice of reason" zuletzt einen exzellenten longplayer abliefern konnte, wird in wenigen monaten mit "WW2: Shadow of the Torturer" seinen lang erwarteten nachfolger über omnipotent records droppen! Beyonder, Insight, the Molemen, Jaz-O, Soul Searcher, Ray The Accomplice und weitere steuern die beats bei, Del The Funky Homosapien, Akrobatik, Rise & Shine und Jaz-O werden am mic zugegen sein... das wahrscheinliche tracklisting wird wiefolgt aussehen:

1 Dream in
2 Animal
3 Crematorium [prod. Beyonder]
4 V is for Virus [prod. Beyonder]
5 Split universes
6 War of the masses (feat. Del)
7 Two (feat. Rise & Shine)
8 Military intelligence (feat. Akrobatik)
9 A pound a day [prod. Beyonder]
10 Devilish
11 The reaper
12 A pool of blood [prod. Beyonder]
13 On the run (feat. Jaz-O and Del)
14 The man of the hour [prod. Panik]
15 Dream out

:hurra: :yeah: :yeah:

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 26.06.2004, 11:59 

Keith Sweat And Gerald Levert Sign with Cash Money Records

R&B singers Keith Sweat and Gerald LeVert, who collectively make-up two-thirds of the group LSG which also includes Johnny Gill, recently inked solo recording deals with Cash Money Records newest division, Cash Money Classics.

Cash Money Records recording artist Lil' Wayne confirmed the signings
during a recent interview with LAUNCH. The rapper also added that hip-hop
veteran Scarface has also inked a new deal with Cash Money Records.

Sweat and LeVert will be joining singer Teena Marie on the Cash Money
Classics roster. LeVert released his eighth solo album, Stroke Of Genius, last October on Elektra Records. The singer is presently working on a LeVert reunion set with his brother Sean LeVert and Marc Gordon.

Keith Sweat's last release was a best-of compilation, The Best Of Keith
Sweat: Make You Sweat, which peaked at Number 31 on the Billboard 200
albums chart earlier this year.

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 26.06.2004, 17:36 
Globaler Moderator

WORD HAS IT THAT ESHAM HAS ALREADY STARTED ON A NEW ALBUM HERES THE STORY WWW.ESHAMTHEBOOGIEMAN.COM

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 28.06.2004, 17:46 
Globaler Moderator

213 Cover

Bild

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 29.06.2004, 12:43 

Optik Records: Free MP3 / Kumasta Kurt Solo-Album
29.06.2004 (Di) Redakteur: Redaktion
-------------------------------------
*Bild*[4] Seit gestern gibt es wieder vier Tage lang
einen exklusiven MP3-Track von Ercandize auf *Optik
Records*[2] zum Download. Vor kurzem veröffentlichte
Erc sein Mixtape "Best of Ercandize", welches neben
älteren Tracks aus ABS-Zeiten auch neue und unveröffentlichte
Tracks beinhaltet. Features gibt es unter anderem
von *Kool Savas*[1], SD, Amar, Beatfabrik und Illmat!c.

Desweiteren erscheint am 16.08 über Optik Records
das Kutmasta Kurt Solo-Album "Redneck Olympics".
Kurt, der sich unter anderem mit Produktionen für
Kool Keith einen Namen gemacht hat, produzierte
auch die nächste Kool Savas Single "Da Bin, Da Bleib".
Gäste auf dem Longplayer sind Kool Keith, Beastie
Boys, Dilated Peoples, Mos Def, Planet Asia, Rasco,
Linkin´ Park, Blackalicious, PMD und viele mehr.
Für Deutschland wird außerdem eine Special-Edition
mit zusätzlichen Bonus-Tracks von u.a. Kool Savas
veröffentlicht.

:rolleyes: sachen gibts

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 29.06.2004, 14:52 

Former Three Six Mafia Member Mr. Del Dropping Gospel Album

Former Three 6 Mafia rapper Mr. Del is planning to release Mr. Del Presents Holy South Worldwide, his first official full length project since leaving the hardcore Hip-Hop group and converting to Christianity.

Mr. Del appeared on early Three Six material and now preaches in Memphis, Tennessee, at the City of Refuge Hip-Hop Church.

"Worldwide is the introduction to the new move in the music industry," Mr. Del said. "It represents the Spirit of God living in this Hip-Hop generation."

Mr. Del, now a Pastor, also heads up the gospel record label, Holy South Records.

Until the release of Worldwide, Mr. Del dropped several Gospel themed mixtapes.

The concept of the "Holy South" was born when Del dedicated his life to God in April 2000.

"The south has always been noted as the dirty south, but we are a people that's chosen by God whom has washed us with his precious blood and now are declared clean," Mr. Del said explaining the meaning behind the label name. "So we are not the dirty south, we're the Holy South."

He aims to make the label the "Christian Warner Brothers" and is preparing several releases from various gospel Hip-Hop groups signed to the label.

Mr. Del Presents Holy South Worldwide hits stores today.

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 29.06.2004, 14:58 

The Streets Is Talking: News & Notes From The Underground

It seems like forever since Fabolous put out a new record, and then out of the blue last week he dropped "Breathe." According to his camp, the Just Blaze-produced record is just a street white-label song. His first official single should be coming soon. Fab's album is coming out in a few months and still titled Real Talk. The set features guest appearances from Styles P., Cam'ron, T.I., Sean Paul and the Brooklyn native's partner in crime Lil' Mo.

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 30.06.2004, 08:31 

!!!!!! 3 NEUE C.V.E. (CHILLIN VILLAIN EMPIRE) ALBEN !!!!!!!

the next CV cd is coming soon, RID and TRAY just worked on a hot Track last night.

UPCOMING CV ALBUMS:

INSIDE THE CV VAULT

CV CLASSICS

THE NEW UNTITLED CD (not the title)

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 30.06.2004, 16:33 
Globaler Moderator

Neues von Infamous Mobb: auf der Homepage www.infamousmobb.com von den QB-Jungs wird nach dem gerade erst releasten Album bereits das nächste Werk angekündigt:

Infamouss Mobb already back in studio working with DJ Honda on an album made for overseas. It will be available everywhere. It will also include a bonus one hour DVD by Jordan Tower. This Release will come out on IM3 Records. 9 Tracks have already been recorded and are sounding crazy. Look for it in late Sept. early October 2004.

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 01.07.2004, 12:54 

Beatnuts Dis J-Lo Again

The Beatnuts are still unhappy with Jennifer Lopez’ sampling of their hit song “Watch Out Now” and hurl insults at the actress/singer on their latest album, Milk Me.

”Confused Rappers” features Rahzel and showcases agitated group member Junkyard Juju taunting Lopez. J-Lo with producers The Track Masters turned The Beatnuts’ “Watch Out Now,” which flaunted a memorable flute sample, into the No. 1 hit “Jenny from the Block.”

Ju Ju raps, “You know you haven't been to the block for a minute getting all the little Latin girls to bite when you really can't sing and you're no Salma Hayek."

Juju said that they have managed to find some resolution since the song fiasco originally happened.

“The actual producer of the song [from which ‘Jenny from the Block’ and ‘Watch Out Now’ were sampled from] was totally with giving us our props and even giving us some money,” Juju revealed to AllHipHop.com. “I think it was the powers that be. The people behind that s**t were the d**ks in the situation.. If we didn’t make that record [‘Watch Out Now’], nobody was gonna make that record.”

“The whole Trackmasters and those f***in’ biting niggas,” Psycho Les told AllHipHop.com in November of 2002. “N***as is biters and that’s the bottom line. I had nothing to do with that [J-Lo’s song]. I didn’t even know till I heard it on the radio. But whatever, they gonna see us. Come with some paper, if not we gonna settle that s**t on the streets.”

After a brief hiatus, The Beatnuts inked a deal with the newly activated Penalty Records imprint to release their latest album.

The group landed at Penalty after their previous label, Loud Records closed doors in 2002. Shortly afterwards the group released a full length album The Originators.

The latest offering features Greg Nice, Rahzel, Triple Seis, A.G., Freeway and Prince Whipper Whip, who rose to fame with pioneering Hip-Hop group The Fantastic 5.

Milk Me, The Beatnuts 7th album, hits stores August 31.

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 01.07.2004, 13:03 

SAIGON zu JUST BLAZE'S LABEL?

Producer Just Blaze mistakenly thought his schedule would be less hectic now that one of his main collaborators, Jay-Z, is supposedly cozying up at the hip-hop retirement home. But that hasn't been the case. In fact, the producer, who has created beats for Jay since 2000's The Dynasty: Roc La Familia album, is busier now than he's ever been.

"As much as I try to lay low sometimes and rejuvenate, I haven't really gone anywhere," Blaze said recently. "I'm still working as much as ever."

Blaze has recently been in the studio with Fabolous, Joe Budden, Carl Thomas and Nick Cannon. He assembled the Jay-Z S. Carter: The Remix CD that accompanied the release of the S. Carter shoe with Reebok, which includes several of his remixes, including "99 Problems," "Public Service Announcement" and "Allure." Blaze also remixed Jay-Z's collaboration with Lenny Kravitz, "Storm."

In the midst of all his studio work, the producer has also had to deal with some controversy of late. Blaze produced a beat that's been used twice — once as a white-label street single by Roc-A-Fella rapper Peedi Crakk, and then for Cannon, on the young singer's single "Get Crunk Shorty." Cannon's use of the sample is official and thus the one that will be released, which caused Peedi to bad-mouth Blaze in some interviews and created friction between Blaze and the label.

"There's no tension on my side at all," Blaze explained. "I have nothing but love for the artists over there. I gave [Peedi] a beat a year and a half ago. He recorded the song [with rapper N.O.R.E.] but nobody from the Roc told me that the song existed. Meanwhile, I sold the beat to Nick Cannon."

Blaze said he's since smoothed out the conflict with Peedi and hopes his relationship with Roc-A-Fella is just as reparable. "As a producer, the last thing you want to do is sabotage a relationship with an artist," he said. "I'm actually supposed to work with [Roc's] Freeway soon and I'm working with Memphis Bleek on his new album."

Another artist who will feature Just Blaze beats this summer is Shyne. The two worked on a couple of songs before Shyne was sentenced to his prison term. He said that songs that appear on Shyne's album will essentially be the same tracks. "I may add a few new twists to them, but for the most part, they liked the songs the way they were."

Blaze is doing all his work now at Baseline Studios in New York, which he purchased at the beginning of the year. The studio has been the main base of operations for Jay-Z and Roc-A-Fella for the last several years. "It still bugs me out, because not even six years ago, I was an intern at a studio," Blaze said. "I never imagined things would go this far."

In addition to the work he's doing with other labels' rappers, Blaze is now spending time developing his own artists. He's close to signing a deal with New York MC Saigon, whose album would be released through Blaze's soon-to-be-titled label.

"He was open to the idea of working with me," Blaze said. "He wants someone to produce him, someone to make him greater than he already is. I've gotten past the stage of making hot beats — I'm trying to make real records now."

Credit: Joseph Patel for MTV News
Photo: MTV News

Ein neues Thema erstellen Dieses Thema ist gesperrt. Du kannst keine Beiträge editieren oder weitere Antworten erstellen.  [ 89 Beiträge ]  Gehe zu Seite Vorherige  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Alle Zeiten sind UTC + 1 Stunde