UG Rap Community

Aktuelle Zeit: 29.09.2024, 07:34

Alle Zeiten sind UTC + 1 Stunde

Ein neues Thema erstellen Dieses Thema ist gesperrt. Du kannst keine Beiträge editieren oder weitere Antworten erstellen.  [ 89 Beiträge ]  Gehe zu Seite Vorherige  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Nächste
Autor Nachricht
 Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 20.06.2004, 21:54 
Globaler Moderator

Mob Life Records has signed 2Pac's older brother, Mopreme Shakur, the label will be announcing it on www.mobliferecords.net today! Mopreme's solo debut album will be released late 2004, early 2005.

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 21.06.2004, 12:56 

Beastie Boys performten auf der Straße
21.06.2004 (Mo) Redakteur: Redaktion
-------------------------------------
*Bild*[3] Man erwartet, dass das neue *Beastie Boys*[1]
Album "To The Five Boroughs" diese Woche mit ungefähr
400,000 verkauften Einheiten hoch in den amerikanischen
Billboard-Charts einsteigen wird.

Letzte Woche
promoteten sie ihre erste Single "Ch-Check It Out"
auf den Straßen von New York, und das während der Rush
Hour. Auf dem Weg zur Open Air Bühne der David Letterman
Show performten die Jungs live in einem U-Bahn Schacht
und rappten sich durch die Straßen, bis der Verkehr
zum erliegen kam. Die "Live-Show" hatte aber keine
Folgen.

:thumbs:

TI: Videodreh im Gefängnis - Häftling flieht
20.06.2004 (So) Redakteur: Arne2000
-------------------------------------
*Bild*[2] Dem Rapper TI droht Ärger für einen Videodreh
in einem Gefängnis, weil während des Drehs ein Häftling
ausbrechen konnte. TI hatte sich vorher bei der Gefängnisleitung
keine Genehmigung für den Videodreh geholt und diese
auch nicht informiert, wie ein Sprecher des Gefängnisses
sagte. Man ermittle nun auch in diese Richtung. Teil
der Ermittlungen wird nun auch sein, wie TI mit seiner
Videocrew überhaupt in das Gefängnis gelangen konnte.

TI befindet sich noch in seiner Bewährungszeit,
nachdem 1998 wegen eines Drogendeliktes verurteilt
worden war.

:uglylaugh:

alles klar, wie kommt man denn bitte in nen knast rein ...

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 21.06.2004, 17:19 
Globaler Moderator

Sieben Jahre nach dem letzten Salt-N-Pepa Studio-Album kehrt Salt mit einem neuen Solo-Album zurück. Allerdings erwarten uns keine Songs àla "Push it", sondern eher religiöse und positive Lyrics. Ihre erste Single ist der Track "Pardon me" verdeutlicht ihren neue Sichtweise:

Zitat:
"The family that prays together / always stays together / I dream of days where we can give praise together / grow old and spend the rest of our days together."

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 21.06.2004, 18:18 
Globaler Moderator

Face97 hat geschrieben:
Sieben Jahre nach dem letzten Salt-N-Pepa Studio-Album kehrt Salt mit einem neuen Solo-Album zurück. Allerdings erwarten uns keine Songs àla "Push it", sondern eher religiöse und positive Lyrics. Ihre erste Single ist der Track "Pardon me" verdeutlicht ihren neue Sichtweise:

Zitat:
"The family that prays together / always stays together / I dream of days where we can give praise together / grow old and spend the rest of our days together."

Oh no...das hat uns gerade noch gefehlt...auch wenn positive Lyrics immer gut sind...

Shop: https://www.rapmazon.com/
Email: info@rapmazon.com

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 21.06.2004, 20:23 

Nice...

Ich habe Salt-N-Pepa schon immer gemocht, aber ein Album von allen wäre noch doper!

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 21.06.2004, 20:23 

Immortal Technique recently collaborated with Nas. They met awhile ago at a show and Nas was impressed with Tech....The track, which will not be released anytime soon, is said to have been produced by Pete Rock. Sources close to Technique say that his new album is going to have a lot of surprises. No release date has been set as of today.

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 21.06.2004, 20:42 

Pharaohe Monch sat down with us for an exclusive interview and finally gives word about his exclusive record deal with Shady Records for (quite possibly) the first time ever in an interview!!! All those internet rumors are finally put to rest.

http://www.basementalism.com/

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 21.06.2004, 20:47 

AZ is ready to Drop his new and up coming cd "Final Call" It may just be his last CD we will have to wait and See.The Album Is Planned To Be Released On "Koch Records" On August 10,2004

Tracklisting:

1. Intro - Freedom - (with Lemon)
2. Omega
3. Truth, The
4. Seems That Way
5. Talking Gangsta - (with Tony Sunshine)
6. Side To Side - (with Ron G)
7. You Know
8. No Strings
9. Gangsta MC - (with Lemon)
10. Livewire
11. Magic Hour - (with CL Smooth)
12. I Am AZ
13. Girls Are Free
14. Poor Poor People - (with Lemon)
15. Let me Know - (with Aaliyah)
16. Quiet Anthem, A

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 21.06.2004, 21:28 
Globaler Moderator

Pharoahe Monch hat anscheinend bei Shady gesignt :bonk:

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 22.06.2004, 05:25 
Globaler Moderator

Houston rapper Lil Flip has issued a detailed statement to rebuke TI’s comments against him during a concert in Atlanta, Georgia.

During his performance, TI dissed the Houston, Texas lyricist and showed pictures of him in a green leprechaun outfit, often seen on his first album. Flip, who was scheduled to go on as the headliner, never had a chance to perform, as the event was quickly ended.

"I hear TI is on stage with like 20 of his men supposedly ready to confront me when it was my turn to take the stage,” Flip said in a statement. “First of all, I was late and it was supposed to be over. At that point the police and the venue people kept us off the stage, they were gonna shut it down and leave.”

Flip said that TI was on the stage angry, claiming that he was the "King of the South."

Rather than claiming the throne for himself, he gave the title to one of rap’s living legends.

“Everybody knows the real king of the south is Scarface,” Flip said adding that he didn’t even know TI. “If we wanna talk who’s hotter, I’ve been all over the mixtape scene, now I’m all over the mainstream scene, off the strength of my own hustle. A lot of people have been coming at me, and I really don’t have the time to address all of them. Like they say; mo' money mo' problems.”

Despite the insults hurled at him, Flip said that he didn’t need any more attention being drawn to himself.

In March of 2002, Lil Flip was shot and wounded as he was leaving a Houston recording studio.

“I’ve been in so much beef in my life, I’m happy to be here and still be living. I don’t know if dude’s been through half of what I’ve been through. I’ve been living with some real demons in my life, and niggas that know my story know what’s up so I don’t need to do anything extra to draw more attention to myself. I mean, I hear he’s calling out my peoples Luda and DTP too so I guess it’s just part of the game for him, a publicity stunt to move some more units. I guess he’s just mad cause I f*ck with everybody else in ATL but him. Look at my album; I got Pastor Troy, Luda, Killer Mike and Baby D. ATL is like my second home.”

While TI claimed that Flip started the troubles at shows in Atlanta by bad mouthing him while he was incarcerated, Flip stated there was a more frivilous reason for the friction.

“I guess he’s mad ‘cause he did a verse for the Game Over remix and I didn’t use it. Bottom line, I’ve put in my time. If he wanna take it there, I mean he got a team, I got a team too, so its whatever. Otherwise, go find another way to sell records ‘cause I am selling records.”

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 22.06.2004, 05:59 
Globaler Moderator

Brand Nubian Making a Comeback With Fire In The Hole

When hip-hop emcees are as seasoned as these guys, you can expect nothing but dope hip-hop. With that said, Brand Nubian made up of Grand Puba, Lord Jamar and Sadat X, are preparing the release of their Babygrande Records debut titled Fire In THe Hole.

Brand Nubian, who formed in 1989 in New York, was originally called the Masters of Ceremony when they released their debut group album called All For One on Elektra Records in 1990.

After the debut group member Grand Puba made a temporary departure and released his solo album debut Reel to Reel in 1992. Then in 1993, the group was back in business with In God We Trust, which spawned the hit single "Punks Jump up to Get Beat Down." And then in 1994, they followed up with Everything Is Everything, which was slept on, but still a great album.

Shortly after in 1995, the group members left to pursue solo albums. Grand Puba released another solo album in 2000, Sadat X record his solo debut, while Lord Jamar moved onto production where he discovered the politically-charged Dead Prez.

Brand Nubian have been through alot since 1989, but the group is back again as they signed with 2-year-old Babygrande Records and are prepping a sort of reunion album in Fire In The Hole.

The album is due to hit stores shelves August 10.

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 22.06.2004, 12:49 

SINISTER 6000 VS. ANDRE 3000?

It seems that Kool Keith has taken exception to Andre 3000's eccentric garb. For those who have followed Keith over the years, many know Keith has always been a bit eccentric himself (especially the wigs). On his latest CD, The Diesel Truckers, (due late Summer) Kool Keith takes it upon himself to fire a few jabs at his unconventional counterpart. On the as-of-yet-untitled song (no tracklisting came with the press release) Keith says: "In your mind you think you're incredible, but I wore the black Elvis wig, now you wear it. I took off the wig, now you just putting it on. I got bored and left L.A. I'm very impressed Benjamin, you just movin' into LA. Are you a star? Or do you wanna put down that pride you hide and do a track together? You let me know Benjamin." Interesting indeed, but does anybody think Andre will take the time or even notice the shots fired his way? If you have been keeping tabs Kool Keith also has mentioned his stance in the linear notes of his 2001 release, The Spankmaster.

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 22.06.2004, 13:57 

Letzte Woche flimmerte die erste Folge der neuen Method Man & Redman Sitcom "Method & Red" über die amerikanischen TV's. Immerhin hatte die Premiere über 8 Millionen Zuschauer, doch statt Lob gab es von vielen Seiten harte Kritik. Viele Fans hatten eigentlich eine Serie im Stil von "How High" erwartet und bezeichneten sie deswegen als zu stereotypisch. Kritiker behaupten, dass die Sendung schon bald wieder eingestellt werden wird.

Wahrscheinlich liegt das ganze Problem aber bei Fernsehsender FOX und den Autoren, denn auch Method Man selbst ist mit der Sticom nicht zufrieden. Er erklärte in einem Interview mit der Los Angeles Times, dass er und Redman einfach viel zu wenig Mitspracherecht und keine Kontrolle über den Inhalt der Serie haben. Eigentlich wollten die beiden mehr "Ghetto" in der Sendung haben, doch FOX war damit nicht einverstanden. Letztendlich sind sie einfach zu viele Kompromisse eingegangen, erklärt der frustrierte Meth:

"I know what I wanted this show to be, but there's been too much compromise on our side and not enough on their side. This is frustrating for me, and it's not turning out for me as expected. I'm trying to keep this show ghetto, and there's a way for it to be both ghetto and intelligent. But it's not going that way."

Checkt hier den Trailer zur Sitcom:
- Method & Red Trailer (Real-lo)
- Method & Red Trailer (Real-hi)

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 23.06.2004, 18:24 
Globaler Moderator

G.I.'s Thugged Out has a album from that label comin soon on Murder Dog Mag's Blood Rush label.

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 24.06.2004, 04:13 
Globaler Moderator

Big Saccs aka Dazzie Dee hat gerade folgendes verlauten lassen:

"I just talked to K-Dee he told me to tell everybody whats up and he still doing the music thang!!!"

K-Dee lebt

Ein neues Thema erstellen Dieses Thema ist gesperrt. Du kannst keine Beiträge editieren oder weitere Antworten erstellen.  [ 89 Beiträge ]  Gehe zu Seite Vorherige  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Nächste

Alle Zeiten sind UTC + 1 Stunde