UG Rap Community

Aktuelle Zeit: 29.09.2024, 09:23

Alle Zeiten sind UTC + 1 Stunde

Ein neues Thema erstellen Auf das Thema antworten  [ 43 Beiträge ]  Gehe zu Seite Vorherige  1, 2, 3  Nächste
Autor Nachricht
 Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 05.06.2007, 21:53 

ich finde saigon und pap ganz gut , wobei man pap nich als newbie zählen kann weil der schon seit 2000 auf der bildfläche is....
trotzdem nacirema dream wird hoffentlich geil :thumbs:

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 05.06.2007, 21:56 

naja er hat noch kein album draussen, daher kann man ihn schon dazu zählen, vll setzt das ding ja neue maßstäbe

wegen saigon seinem album gibts wohl probleme :

"Saigon has called out his label, Atlantic Records, for failing to promote and release his anticipated debut album, The Greatest Story Never Told, and has threatened to release the project for his fans without Atlantic's approval.

On his MySpace blog, dated on Friday, June 1, the New York bred rapper refers to Atlantic as "a home of ringtone making artists" and claims his fans will hear the album "whether the label puts it out or not."

"Please don't believe that the hold up of my album has anything to do with me or my work ethic or my rate of producing great music," he wrote. "If you go to YouTube and type in JBTV Saigon you will hear snippets of my album that Atlantic doesn't seem to have the desire to release."

"I just think the once great Atlantic Records has been belittled down to a home of ringtone making artists, like they sign the great jingle writers and real artists like myself don't get a chance to showcase my musical abilities," he continued. "I feel like Tupac now...It's me against the world. Thank God artists such as Ray Charles and Aretha Franklin (Atlantic artists) weren't signed in this day in time; they would've never seen the light of day."

"Not to worry though, my fans will hear my entire album very soon whether they put it out or not," he went on to say. "If they don't I will and let y'all be the judge if the music is great or not. I'm beginning to think that being my album is geared toward the betterment and not the destruction of my people the powers that be don't wanna release it...cause I know its not the skills...I am the most relevant rapper in the world by far when it comes to my people. Unfortunately they only care about $$$$...Oh well. Welcome to America... Greatest Story Never Told coming this summer...regardless." [Read Saigon's blog in full here]

Saigon, who had a recurring role on HBO's "Entourage" during the show's second season, is signed to Just Blaze's Fort Knocks Entertainment. The Greatest Story Never Told was initially set to hit stores in 2006 via Fort Knocks/Atlantic Records but has been continuously delayed. It reportedly features production by Just Blaze and Kanye West, among others."

Bild

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 07.06.2007, 15:06 

noch einer wo wieder der spruch mit "bring new york back" vorkommt

Brooklyn rapper Red Café is officially the newest member to Akon's Konvict Music roster.

Akon announced the alliance by presenting the emcee with a Konvict Music chain at last Sunday's (June 3) Hot 97 Summer Jam concert, proclaiming "He's gonna bring New York back!"

Having survived several soured deals in the pastm, including situations with Loud, Arista, Capitol Records and Mack 10's Hoo Bangin' imprint, the emcee gained popularity by establishing a presence on various high profile mixtapes and guest appearances on other artists' songs. However, Cafe has yet to release an official album of his own.

Red, who has collaborated with a long list of hip-hop heavyweights including Fabolous, Lil Jon and Jermaine Dupri, among others, has also earned a reputation throughout the industry as a formidable ghost-writer, having penned lyrics for many of hip-hop's elite including Diddy and Busta Rhymes hit, "Pass The Courvoisier."

The rapper is also said to be putting the finishing touches on his debut LP, The Shakedown, which is slated to be released sometime later this year on Shakedown/Konvict Music. The disc will reportedly feature guest appearances from Akon, Tyrese, Remy Ma, Fabolous and Bone Thugs-N-Harmony. The album's production is said to be handled by Nottz, Akon, Green Lantern and the Trackmasters, among others.

Bild

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 07.06.2007, 15:15 

Die Roots Of Evil wo Papoose dabei war war doch von 98? Oder war der auf Giancana Story gefeatured? Hab's irgendwie verpeilt..

Von diesen ganzen New York back Kackrappern halte ich nichts, da höre ich mir doch deutlich lieber einen Celph Titled an, der ist in NY ansässig, ist auch seit relativ kurzem dabei und redet vor allem viel weniger über puttin shit on the map sondern lieber über Knarren :thumbs: :D

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 07.06.2007, 16:02 

ja der track mit papoose is von der roots of evil, hab mal hinten drauf geguckt und die cd is von 1999, der track mit ihm is nr.7 "home sweet funeral home" und featured ausserdem noch jinx

Bild

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 07.06.2007, 19:39 

Don Bishop hat geschrieben:
ja der track mit papoose is von der roots of evil, hab mal hinten drauf geguckt und die cd is von 1999, der track mit ihm is nr.7 "home sweet funeral home" und featured ausserdem noch jinx
wohl der beste track auf dem album :thumbs:

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 08.06.2007, 15:04 

Ich hör grad wieder Joell Ortiz' street album. Und um zu dem noch n Wort zu verlieren...
Also der hat für mich auf jeden Fall bewiesen dass er das Zeug dazu hat guten NY-Rap zu machen, mal ganz abseits von back-on-the-map bringen. Bei den ganzen andern stehts ja in den Sternen ob ihr album jemals kommt, oder es steht nicht fest ob das Ding gut wird (papoose)...
Aber Joell hat eigentlich dafür dass es nur n Street Album ist verdammt geilen Sound abgeliefert... am besten ist es wohl hier seine eigenen Zeilen aus "HipHop" zu zitieren
I ain't tryin' to bring New York back,
I'm just a breath of fresh air,
That good ole' New York rap

Also wenn ich freshen Sound aus NY will sollte er sich wohl so in der Richtung anhören ...
mal hoffen dass er mich mit seinem Major-Album dann nicht vollgas enttäuscht... aber so far
joell ortiz ftw :yeah:

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 11.06.2007, 14:11 

stack bundles ist tot :sad:

RIP

Bild

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 11.06.2007, 14:20 
Globaler Moderator

Todesursache?

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 11.06.2007, 14:26 

angenlich autounfall, hat dieser dj envy auf hot97 gesagt, seine myspace seite wir auch grad gut gefüllt

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu ... d=43958310

edit: ne noch anders auf einmal :

Queens, New York rapper and Byrd Gang member Stack Bundles was shot and killed this morning (June 11) in New York.

While details are sketchy, sources affiliated with Stack Bundles told AllHipHop.com that the rapper was shot by unknown assailants in front of his home earlier this morning (June 11).

Stack Bundles was from Far Rocaway in Queens, New York.

The last time he was seen alive was at Stereo nightclub, where he and an entourage had an incident-free evening.

Stack Bundles was affiliated with DJ Clue's Desert Storm and later became a member of Jim Jones' Byrd Gang group.

He recorded with a variety of artists, including Fabolous, Lil Wayne, Joe Budden, Max B., Juelz Santana, Jim Jones and others.

Bild

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 11.06.2007, 15:41 

Krass! kommt echt überraschend! :ratlos:
Ist wirklich schade, ich hätte gerne gesehen was aus dem geworden wäre. Er hat ja vonsich selbst immer gesagt, dass ihm NY jetzt schon so gut wie gehört.

Hatte der irgendwie vor kurzem Beef mit jemandem oder sonst irgendwie stress?

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 11.06.2007, 16:41 

ne überhaupt nicht, meine dass er auch nie disstracks gemacht hat oder sonstiges...,fand den auch eigentlich ganz sympathisch in den videos etc die ich gesehen hab

Bild

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 11.06.2007, 17:14 

:sad: R.I.P. .... schon immer wieder verwunderlich wieviele Rapper auch noch heutzutage erschossen/angeschossen werden

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 12.06.2007, 18:13 

Hab das auch gehört das er erschossen wurde und nicht bei einem Autounfall gestorben ist.Sowas ist wirklich schlimm und ich kann es auch nicht verstehen warum andere sowas machen. :thumbdown: :sad:

Zitat:
Kemper:"Ein Teil von mir sagt:"Ich würde gerne mit ihr sprechen, mich mit ihr treffen. Der andere Teil von mir sagt:"Ich fragt mich, wie wohl ihr Kopf auf einem Stiel aussieht?")

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 12.06.2007, 20:44 

schuss in den nacken und einen in den kopf, kein täter bekannt oder motiv und man hat nur seine kette geklaut, kein bargeld,ec karten oder sonstiges

Bild

Ein neues Thema erstellen Auf das Thema antworten  [ 43 Beiträge ]  Gehe zu Seite Vorherige  1, 2, 3  Nächste

Alle Zeiten sind UTC + 1 Stunde