UG Rap Community

Aktuelle Zeit: 22.09.2024, 14:21

Alle Zeiten sind UTC + 1 Stunde

Ein neues Thema erstellen Auf das Thema antworten  [ 109 Beiträge ]  Gehe zu Seite Vorherige  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Nächste
Autor Nachricht
 Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 22.11.2005, 00:22 
Globaler Moderator

Hätte ja sein können dass jemand Neuigkeiten zu Freddie und dem neuen Album hat... :ugly: :sad:

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 22.11.2005, 12:22 
Site Owner

Knowbody hat geschrieben:
Hätte ja sein können dass jemand Neuigkeiten zu Freddie und dem neuen Album hat... :ugly: :sad:

Keine schlechten Scherze, Freundchen :D

Irgendwie hat der gute Freddie völlig den Anschluss verloren, vielleicht hätte er sich nach seinem Auftritt in "Militia II" auf "The Ownerz" gleich bei Gangstarr in den Windschatten hängen sollen... aber so wird das wohl nichts mehr. All die alten Recken aus der Gangstarr Foundation haben heute sowieso nichts mehr zu lachen ... kein (Karriere-)Konzept, kein Erfolg, kein Geld - so einfach ist das... :notsure:

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 22.11.2005, 12:26 

Er war doch immerhin Lil Kims Bodyguard :ugly:

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 22.11.2005, 12:42 

Hab erst eben die Downloads eíne Seite vorher entdeckt. Dieser Track mit Tupac ist ja mal unglaublich geil ... woah ... ich korrigier mích. Der Mann braucht nicht unbedingt nen Dampfwalzen-Killer Beat. Naja, anscheinend braucht er überhaupt mal einen im Moment :notsure:

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 22.11.2005, 20:36 
Globaler Moderator

Ganz weg war er ja in der letzten Zeit nun nicht, er hatte immerhin ein paar Auftritte auf dem John Cena Album... :razz: :cool: :ugly:

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 23.11.2005, 09:02 
Site Owner

Knowbody hat geschrieben:
Ganz weg war er ja in der letzten Zeit nun nicht, er hatte immerhin ein paar Auftritte auf dem John Cena Album... :razz: :cool: :ugly:

Das ist in meinen Augen kein Konzept... :D

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 23.05.2006, 23:51 
Globaler Moderator

Bild

The Hip Hop Project Presents: Street Triumph
(The Official Freddie Foxxx aka Bumpy Knuckles Mixxxtape)
Hosted by Dj Premier!!!!

Tracklisting:
1. Dj Premier Intro
2. Lions Den (Prod. by Hidden Agenda)
3. Dj Premier Interlude I
4. Reverand Glock (Prod. by SID)
5. So Tough (Remix) (Prod. by Easy Mo Bee)
6. Crazy Like A Foxxx (Prod. by Hidden Agenda)
7. Money in the Bank(Prod. by The Large Professor)
8. Industry Shakedown(Prod. By Pete Rock)
9. I Come to War(Prod. By Showbiz)
10. Hey Hoe(Produced by Amed)
11. Turn up the Mics feat. Nas(Produced by Rich 5)
12. Tell 'Em I'm Here(Prod. By The Alchemist)
13. The Militia(Prod. By Dj Premier)
14. Capture (Militia III)(Prod. By Dj Premier)
15. Dj Premier Interlude II
16. Gangsta Boogie (Prod. by Hidden Agenda)
17. My Hip-Hop (Prod. by The Alchemist)
18. Bumpy Bring it Home feat. M.O.P. (Prod. by Diamond D)
19. The Real Emcee (Prod. by The Alchemist)
20. Can I Get a Break (Prod. by Hidden Agenda)
21. The Life (Prod. by Dj Premier)
22. Dj Premier Interlude III
23. Follow the Gun Smoke (Produced by Dj Evil Dee)
24. The Chancellor (Prod. by pete Rock)
25. Scram (Prod. By Kev Brown)
26. A Part of My Life (Prod. by Dj Premier)
27. Patch up the Pieces (Prod. By Pete Rock)
28. M.U.G. Feat. O.C. (Prod. By Dj Premier)
29. Scared to Bump (Prod. by Hidden Agenda)
30. U Krazy (Prod. By Pete Rock)
31. M.O.B. (Prod. By DAnthony Johnson)
32. How We Ride feat. Heather B. (Produced by Da Beatminerz)
33. Flow Easy (Prod. by Hidden Agenda)
34. So You Wanna Be an Emcee? (Produced by M-Boogie)
35. Mind Frame (Prod. By Pete Rock)
36. The Lah (Prod. By Dj Premier)
37. Dj Premier Outro/Freddie Dynamite (Prod. By Dj Rukas)

A full 80 Minutes,all blended.

Immerhin etwas... Bild

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 24.05.2006, 08:05 
Site Owner

"Volume 1" impliziert dass es auch einen zweiten Teil geben wird, vielleicht wird der interessanter als das hier... :D

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 24.05.2006, 13:58 

Don Di Maggio hat geschrieben:
nach seinem Auftritt in "Militia II" auf "The Ownerz"

Das waren doch Rakim und WC? :confused:

Mixtape erübrigt sich, glaube kaum dass Vol. 2 besser wird. Eigentlich gab's noch nie ein "Vol. 2" das besser war als das erste :D

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 24.05.2006, 15:23 
Site Owner

Realmatic hat geschrieben:
Don Di Maggio hat geschrieben:
nach seinem Auftritt in "Militia II" auf "The Ownerz"

Das waren doch Rakim und WC? :confused:

Mixtape erübrigt sich, glaube kaum dass Vol. 2 besser wird. Eigentlich gab's noch nie ein "Vol. 2" das besser war als das erste :D

Ja, ich meinte Part 3

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 29.06.2008, 13:54 
Globaler Moderator

Überraschend:

Zitat:
Crazy Like A Foxxx Sees Re-Release
HipHopDX is reporting that Freddie Foxxx's long awaited Crazy Like A Foxxx album is finally seeing the light of day. Fat Beats records is preparing to drop the shelved classic on July 29th of this year. The 1994 Freddie Foxxx sophomore release was mysteriously shelved by the label after promotional cassettes and vinyl were sent to radio and press. The existing copies of the album have been fetching serious $$$ on ebay and at trade shows for the last fourteen years - and it has achieved an almost cult like following amongst rare hip hop record collectors and diggers alike.

According to their article: "The initial 1993 demo version of Crazy Like A Foxxx features production exclusively from D.I.T.C.'s Showbiz, Lord Finesse and Buckwild. As an added treat for listeners, Fat Beats and Foxxx have included these unheard versions on the bonus disc of the two CD set, also available digitally. The emcee, who released his debut album in 1989, added, "The D.I.T.C. version got turned down by Flavor Unit. I actually liked it better, but I had to go and produce [the album] myself, and that was the [version] they accepted. A lot of emails and MySpace blogs were comin' in about how people liked the Crazy Like A Foxxx album. I was [thinking] I don't know how they like it if it was never put out. Somebody leaked it on a cassette, and people were just listening to the raggedy old, nasty-soundin' cassette version. I said, 'You know what? Let me just put it out.' It's really about the fans all day."

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 09.07.2008, 06:53 
Globaler Moderator

Freddie Foxxx Reveals Albums With KRS-One, Pete Rock

Freddie Foxxx prepares to release his 14 year-old relic Crazy Like A Foxxx on Fat Beats Records later this month [click to read], the veteran New York emcee and producer revealed to HipHopDX other projects he plans to release.
"I'm doing my Music From The Man series," Foxxx revealed exclusively to DX recently. "I have albums that are just me and one producer. Everybody from me and [DJ] Premier, Pete [Rock] [click to read], Clark Kent, Jesse West. I got Kev Brown, Oddisee [click to read]. I've been recording all these albums. For the last five or six years, I've just been building catalogue. What I decided to, was instead of going to the studio, do an album, drop it, go work the album, I'll forgo that concept, and decided to build my catalogue, knowing that this is an Internet-driven society, musically, at this time." The rapper who sold over 200,000 units of his completely-independent Industry Shakedown release added, "I can create as a feel, but not in a desperation to have something new out at the time. A lot of people drop albums, and they work it, and the music don't last that long right now. I figured, 'Let me drop catalogue.'"
In addition to that, Freddie Foxxx spoke on other projects including his Krupt Mob Motorcycle Music series and Amerikkan Black Man release. "I re-did the album three times now. I got three different versions of Amerikkan Black Man, and they're all albums I can put out, and they'll all go different reactions, because that's such a broad topic." In the studio at the time, Foxxx did not confirm whether he intends to release all or just one version of this highly-anticipated release.
The rapper who is also widely known as Bumpy Knuckles revealed another collaboration project. "I just did an album with KRS-One [click to read] called Royalty Check. Me and him are going back-to-back on 15 tracks." The duo famously collaborated on "Ruff, Ruff" from Boogie Down Productions' 1992 album Sex and Violence. Foxxx also stated that he was active in working with KRS on the new Stop The Violence album.
In working with other legends, Foxxx's production will appear on four to five songs from DMC's upcoming album as well. He will also appear in a featuring role on that yet-untitled project.
Saying that offers to do feature work are steadily coming in, Freddie Foxxx stated, "People are sending me requests to do collaborations. If the beat is hot, and I really think I can make a difference on a record, I'll jump in. Some people just want my voice on there to give it that edge."
After appearances on Kool G Rap and DJ Polo's "Money In The Bank," Gang Starr's "The Militia" and O.C.'s "M.U.G.," Foxxx has witnessed a plethora of success on other peoples' records in addition to his own. He stated, "You know what I like? People are requesting the Bumpy that they want. Some people are saying, 'I want that hardcore, political Bumpy.' Then some people will say, 'I want the lyrical emcee Freddie Foxxx.' Everybody is sending me tracks to me to rap on. I'm having fun with it. I'm not trying to OD on it, but I'm trying to keep putting stuff out as far as catalogue is concerned."
Crazy Like A Foxxx is in stores July 29.

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 21.07.2008, 11:20 

Und hier ist es nun endlich.

Bild

1 Can't Break Away
2 Crazy Like A Foxxx (Ultramagnetic Dis)
3 Interlude
4 So Tough (Video Mix)
5 Daddy Boot Knock
6 Project Mice
7 Jailhouse Rock
8 Killa (feat. 2Pac)
9 Meet Some Skins
10 Interlude
11 Shotty in the Back
12 Interlude
13 Funk In Yo Brain
14 Step (feat. Chuck D of Public Enemy)
15 Do What You Gotta Do
16 Pressure On The Brain
17 Rev Glock (Skit)
18 Rev Glock
19 Crazy Like A Foxxx (Alternate Mix)
20 Amen

Disc 2: DITC Version
1 Intro
2 Call of the Wild
3 Can't Break Away
4 Click Click
5 8 Bars To Catch A Body
6 Project Mice
7 Rev. Glock
8 Crazy Like A Foxxx
9 Man Destroys Man
10 Pressure On The Brain
11 Who Is The Middle Man
12 Cook A Niggaz Ass (feat. Kool G Rap)

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 21.07.2008, 11:24 

na endlich !!!

auf den track freu i mi a scho ;)

Freddie Foxx - Don't Fuck With Us aka Killa ft. 2pac & Ray Dog

Zitat:
Fourteen years after its intended release on Flavor Unit/Epic Records, Freddie Foxxx's Crazy Like A Foxxx album is being released on July 29th by Fat Beats Records.

The 1994 sophomore release was promoted behind the single of "So Tough" which was remixed by Notorious B.I.G. mentor Easy Mo Bee and also by Pete Rock [click to read], the single was backed by "Crazy Like A Foxxx." After promotional cassettes were sent to radio and press, the album was mysteriously shelved by the label.

"It was important for me to [release] Crazy Like A Foxxx because I took it back in, and I remastered it. I just wanted to give them the whole entire album," Freddie Foxxx told HipHopDX last evening. The album was largely made for the emcee's comrades in prison at the time, and initially featured darker music and aggressive subject matter.

The initial 1993 demo version of Crazy Like A Foxxx features production exclusively from D.I.T.C.'s Showbiz, Lord Finesse and Buckwild. As an added treat for listeners, Fat Beats and Foxxx have included these unheard versions on the bonus disc of the two CD set, also available digitally. The emcee, who released his debut album in 1989, added, "The D.I.T.C. version got turned down by Flavor Unit. I actually liked it better, but I had to go and produce [the album] myself, and that was the [version] they accepted. A lot of emails and MySpace blogs were comin' in about how people liked the Crazy Like A Foxxx album. I was [thinking] I don't know how they like it if it was never put out. Somebody leaked it on a cassette, and people were just listening to the raggedy old, nasty-soundin' cassette version. I said, 'You know what? Let me just put it out.' It's really about the fans all day."

Among those original tracks, producer Showbiz had initially submitted the beat that would later become KRS-One's "Sound Of Da Police," which can be heard in its original form through this release. The Freddie Foxxx version is called "8 Bars To Catch A Body."

Another point of interest from this relic is the largely unpublicized competitive rap battle with the Ultramagnetic MC's. "It wasn't a physical thing, it was a rap competition/battle, whatever you want to call it," reveals the artist who also goes by Bumpy Knuckles a decade and a half later. "I decided to switch up the title song 'Crazy Like A Foxxx.' There's two versions on there that people are gonna hear. I gave them the original version, which was more of me doin' my lyrical skill thing, and then I switched up and put my whole battle verses on there and dedicated the whole track to them. I was trying to feed the audience what they wanted from me."

Asked what the album makes him think about today, Foxxx says, "At first I think, 'Damn, I've been rapping a long time. [Laughs] I think about, and hopefully people understand, it's just classic material. It's catalogue. I'm actually going to start releasing a lot more catalogue."

The album also features appearances by Kool G Rap [click to read], Chuck D and 2Pac.

Freddie Foxxx is also releasing Motorcycle Music volumes 1 through 3 for Krupt Mob, as well as working on his anticipated next studio album Amerikkkan Black Man and the Stop The Violence movement.

quelle: http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/news/id.7 ... e-released

hab auch auch noch diese alte version von epic street 1994 gefunden - die tracklist der ersten CD ist etwas anders gegenüber der neuen offiziellen:

01 - Can't Break Away
02 - Crazy Like a Foxxx
03 - So Tough w/ Queen Latifah
04 - Daddy Boot Knock
05 - Project Mice
06 - Jailhouse Rock
07 - Rev Glock
08 - Meet Some Skinz
09 - Shottie In the Back
10 - Funk In Ya Brain
11 - Step
12 - Raw Skill
13 - Pressure On the Brain
14 - So Tough (Mellow Mix)
15 - Mr. Microphone
16 - Amen

Bild

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 21.07.2008, 14:46 
Globaler Moderator

Wenigstens gibt es eine ordentliche Anzahl an Trracks zu hören, auch wenn ich skeptisch bin ob das Album was kann. Das was ich kenne ("So tough") hätte besser nie das Licht der Welt erblickt...

Ein neues Thema erstellen Auf das Thema antworten  [ 109 Beiträge ]  Gehe zu Seite Vorherige  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Nächste

Alle Zeiten sind UTC + 1 Stunde