UG Rap Community

Aktuelle Zeit: 28.09.2024, 19:55

Alle Zeiten sind UTC + 1 Stunde

Ein neues Thema erstellen Auf das Thema antworten  [ 231 Beiträge ]  Gehe zu Seite Vorherige  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 16  Nächste
Autor Nachricht
 Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 09.01.2008, 11:47 

korrekt der clip...gehe mit meiner neuen ische zum konzert. die geht auch voll auf die ab...

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 13.02.2008, 05:04 

CunninLynguists in der Source:

http://qn5.com/cl/source_big.jpg

Wie auf den meisten Songs fällt es Dougie auch hier schwer seine Aussagen in stilvolle Worte zu kleiden, auffällig inflationär tauchen die Worte "Niggaz" und "Bitches" auf. Wer damit Schwierigkeiten hat, der wird wahrscheinlich überhaupt keinen Zugang zu diesem Longplayer finden.
[/center]

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 23.02.2008, 11:42 

war jetz zufällig jemand gestern in München da? war nämlich schon ganz nice :)

BeitragVerfasst: 24.02.2008, 16:33 

Hilltop Hoods
Tonedeff part 1
Tonedeff part 2
CunninLynguists part 1
CunninLynguists part 2
CunninLynguists part 3

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 25.02.2008, 02:40 
Globaler Moderator

Ich war heute in Berlin...Cunninlynguists waren sehr cool...viel Energie,
aber der wirkliche Höhepunkt für mich war Tonedeff.
Zu geil der Typ...ist einfach nur abgegangen und fühlt sich offensichtlich sauwohl auf der Bühne.
Werd mir wohl jetzt alle seine Alben zulegen müssen.

Hilltop Hoods waren auch mehr als überzeugend...absolut professionelle und abwechslungsreiche Liveperformance. :thumbs:

Shop: https://www.rapmazon.com/
Email: info@rapmazon.com

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 25.02.2008, 07:19 
Globaler Moderator

Tonedeff ist einfach eine Bühnensau, der macht immer Alarm und gibt alles, zu sehen ja auch auf der DVD zum Archetype-Album...

Wenn du an die ersten beiden EP's von Ihm dran kommen solltest, sag Bescheid, suche ich schon ewig....

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 25.02.2008, 18:17 

Puddahmaan hat geschrieben:
Zu geil der Typ...ist einfach nur abgegangen und fühlt sich offensichtlich sauwohl auf der Bühne.

Hilltop Hoods waren auch mehr als überzeugend...absolut professionelle und abwechslungsreiche Liveperformance. :thumbs:

Kann das nur so unterstreichen, Tonedeff hat auch in München unglaublich Stimmung gemacht

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 25.02.2008, 18:22 
Globaler Moderator

SnoopFrog hat geschrieben:
Puddahmaan hat geschrieben:

Kann das nur so unterstreichen, Tonedeff hat auch in München unglaublich Stimmung gemacht

War die Hütte auch in München rammelvoll?
Hätte nicht gedacht, dass so viele Leute am Start sein würden
und dann noch an nem Sonntag.

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 26.02.2008, 16:29 

ich bin nur wegen tonedeff hingegangen. die crowd war aber scheiße.

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 28.02.2008, 10:34 
Globaler Moderator

Tonedeff hat sich im QN5 Blog über die lahmen besucher des Konzertes in Köln beschwert (die offensichtlich alle nur auf die Cunninlynguists gewartet haben):

Zitat:
The little things add up.

Unfortunately that wasn’t necessarily a good thing last night. Basically, the contrast between night #1 and night #2 went from 100% crazy to 100% frustrating.
The Ascent Into Descent…

First and foremost, I haven’t been able to get online for shit. I literally get about 100+ messages a day on various sites and email, so it’s been a tough to stay on the ball with all the QN5 label stuff with no internet access. (boo-hoo, right?). Well, finally, we got into Cologne, which seems a bit more “upscale” of a city than Hamburg… more boutique hotels and coffee shops, etc, but the GPS stopped working in the city and we were basically lost for a good hour. Being lost in a foreign city where the traffic signs are in a foreign language is a bitch – especially when damn near every street is a one-way. It’s basically like driving in downtown Boston. (tee-hee).

We hit up soundcheck, which of course, wasn’t going to be ready for another hour or so. Valuable time spent sitting around waiting for something that can be done in 10 minutes when you’re short on sleep and time, Moving on…

Upon arrival to the hotel, we realize that we’re on the 4th and 5th floor….of a WALK UP, We’re talking, Lower Manhattan-narrow-ass-stairs-walkup. Some of you might remember that I fucked up my lower back something awful in Holland late last year, so it’s been tough lugging the luggage around in general. But DAMN, this shit was no joke to get up the stairs.

Gasping for breath, we arrived in our rooms. Wireless access was supposed to be free…so I was looking forward to checking in. Of course, the shit wouldn’t connect to any network whatsoever. Next thing I know, my Wireless Adapter uninstalled itself. (NOTE: Obviously this eventually was fixed).

(BTW – DJ Forrilla Says hello).
Bewildered

It was showtime for me, so I hit the stage to be met with a bevy of bewildered faces. I’d put money on the fact that, save for 10 people, no on in that room has heard me on anything but “Love Ain’t” & “616”. Normally, I don’t give a fuck about any of that, cause I’m confident enough in my ability as a performer – but sometimes crowds just don’t connect with you when they don’t know your shit. Take a look at the difference tonight:

CHICO....

...THE MAN

Generally, I think my songs are just too wordy for folks, but I think it might be far worse in another language. I guess I’ll never figure it out, cause in Duisburg, even with the sound all screwy, I managed to work that entire crowd into a frenzy. Dah well, tomorrow’s another day, right?
Post-Show Probs

So, once I get off stage, it’s merch time. We’re working this tour without a dedicated merch person, so I’ve took the reigns for these first shows. Last night, I was supposed to get some help dragging these 2 GIGANTIC duffle bags through the crowd and to the table. Of course when the time came, there was no help in sight. So me and my fucked back took 3 trips up the stairs and through a sold out crowd lugging these things along while knocking over drinks and invariably stepping on a lot of toes. Once there, I realize that we’d inadvertently setup merch next to the club’s bass-bin/subwoofer. I woke up this morning with a horrific ear ache. I really need to start taking better care of my hearing, cause I’m really not trying to have my physical well-being reflect my stage name.

At the merch booth, this one chick kept BEGGING me to sell her a shirt for $15, even though the shirt costs $20. Now, girls pull this shit all the time because they tend to get away with it, but I normally don’t play the game. She kept on and on in front of a crowd of people that I still needed to tend to, pleading that she “Only had $15”. After 5 minutes of straight haggling, I decided to let her cop the shirt for $15.

She hands me a $20.

What the fuck is wrong with people?

Anyways, back to the hotel. My fucking laptop is assed out. Nothing works. I’m physically exhausted. The room is fucking freezing. All I want is to take a shower…

There’s no hot water.

[sigh]

I’m SOOOOOO fucking looking forward to tomorrow.

Hollerate,
Tone.

Hier noch ein Foto von der Menge:

Bild

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 28.02.2008, 13:45 
Globaler Moderator

Muahaha...kann mir zwar kaum vorstellen,
dass ihm diese kleinen Missgeschicke wirklich alle passiert sind
(kein warmes Wasser im Hotel...naaaaaa-ja :razz: ),
aber trotzdem sehr unterhaltsam das ganze zu lesen. :D

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 28.02.2008, 13:47 
Globaler Moderator

Ja, musste auch schmunzeln, kein Aufzug im Hotel etc. spricht eher dafür dass er wohl im Obdachlosenheim untergekommen ist...

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 28.02.2008, 17:38 

is das geil :D :lol: :D :lol4: :D :lol: :D

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 02.04.2008, 09:24 
Globaler Moderator

Kein schlechter Aprilscherz:

Zitat:
Kno Signed As The Youth Spokesperson for Schwartau

Bild

German snack-manufacturer Schwartau has recently signed Kno (of CunninLynguists) to a 1-year edorsement deal to promote their new line of “CORNY” snack bars to the urban youth.

Popularity of CunninLynguists in Germany hit a zenith last month when the Trio toured the country in support of their latest effort, Dirty Acres. After a string of sold out shows and media exposure, producer Kno was contacted by Lars Olaf Lambert, director of marketing and public relations for Schwartau.

“I believe that that Kno is an invaluable property to the youth of Germany,” said Lambert via a phone interview. “We are delighted to have them with us to promote our wonderful snack bars to a fresh audience. Kno being of German descent makes us even happier!”

The terms of the 1-year deal include exclusive rights to use the instrumental for “Lynguistics” as the official commercial campaign music for Corny Snack Bars, as well as billboard and ads posted throughout the city (See Image Above). In return Kno is set to receive a Volkswagen Jetta LX edition, a premium-edition Avirex leather jacket with the APOS logo emblazoned on the back along a year’s supply of Schwartau snacks for sustenance on the road.

When asked about the deal, Kno replied, “I can’t believe how far this Lynguistics this has gone. I’m excited for the future.”

For More Info On Corny Bars, visit their official website @: http://www.corny.de

Enjoy!

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 02.04.2008, 12:57 
Globaler Moderator

Geiles "Werbefoto" von ihm :D
Wahrscheinlich hat er sich über den Namen weggepackt,
als er den Riegel gesehen hat...bedeutet ja soviel wie schmalzig/kitschig.

Ein neues Thema erstellen Auf das Thema antworten  [ 231 Beiträge ]  Gehe zu Seite Vorherige  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 16  Nächste

Alle Zeiten sind UTC + 1 Stunde