UG Rap Community

Aktuelle Zeit: 13.05.2024, 05:25

Alle Zeiten sind UTC + 1 Stunde

Ein neues Thema erstellen Auf das Thema antworten  [ 170 Beiträge ]  Gehe zu Seite 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12  Nächste
Autor Nachricht
 Betreff des Beitrags: E-40
BeitragVerfasst: 30.08.2006, 17:29 
Globaler Moderator

E-40 Strikes Gold

Bay area rapper E-40 is celebrating the success of his latest album My Ghetto Report Card, which was certified gold by the RIAA this week.

Fueled by the Keak Da Sneak-featured "Tell Me When 2 Go," and the current single "U And Dat," featuring T-Pain and Kandi Girl, the album's good fortune will lead to bigger things, according to the lyricist.

"It feels good," E-40 told AllHipHop.com. "I got my second wind [and] it's the beginning of a new beginning."

Executive produced by Lil' Jon, My Ghetto Report Card debuted at number one on Billboard's R&B/Hip-Hop charts and number three on the Billboard Top 200 chart.

In addition to Lil' Jon, the Reprise/BME/Sick Wid It Records release features production by Rick Rock, E-40's son Droop-e of the Pharmasuticles, Bosko, and Studio Tone, as well as guest appearances from Mike Jones, T. Pain, Keak Da Sneak, Turf Talk, Juelz Santana, B-Legit, The Federation, 8Ball, and UGK.

The video for "U And Dat," is currently in heavy rotation at BET, MTV and Fuse.

Fans can look for more of E-40 with the release of his new DVD, E-40 & The Hype of Hyphy.

The disc, which hit stores Tuesday (Aug. 29) includes the videos "U And Dat" and "Tell Me When To Go" as well as a behind the scenes look at the making of the videos.

Viewers can also learn about the Hyphy movement through a "Hyphy movement" special on the DVD, which features special appearances by Federation and B-Legit, among others.

Zuletzt geändert von Face97 am 30.08.2006, 22:48, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 30.08.2006, 17:46 

Reicht da nicht der Click-Thread?

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 30.08.2006, 19:45 
Globaler Moderator

:notsure: dachte wegen der Übersicht mach ich einen auf..gibt ja die letzte Zeit mehrere solche threads......aber von mir aus kann man den auch schießen.

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 30.08.2006, 20:27 

wenn man den offen lassen sollte, sollte man dem Namen noch einen Bindestrich hinzufügen. :schlaumeier: :D

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 30.08.2006, 22:22 

grundsätzlich hätte 40 ja schon nen eigenen thread verdient , wenn er auch heutzutage nur noch kacke droppt lol . wundert mich aber dass er nich schon nen solothread hatte .

G-Funkafied hat geschrieben:
ich lutsch slims pimmel

[quote="EvilMayne666"
haha du bist doch der jude von dem avatar oder ? wie du halbes hemd am posen bist und denkst du wärst der gee ich bepiss mich.. dass du dich überhaupt noch traust hier die fresse aufzureissen nachdem jeder hier gesehen hat was für ein lappen du bist...ich scheiss auf dich und dein dämliches gelaber also halt die schnauze und nimm meinen namen nicht mehr in den mund sondern lieber wieder den penis von deinem vater :cool:[/quote]

Betreff des Beitrags: Re: E-40
BeitragVerfasst: 31.08.2006, 05:46 

Face97 hat geschrieben:
E-40 Strikes Gold

langsam wirst du alt face! :skreel:

http://www.ugrap.de/forum/viewtopic.php?p=305522#305522

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 31.08.2006, 12:33 
Globaler Moderator

ja, man, aber sorry, in diesem Thread lese ich kaum mal was..vielleicht einmal im Monat das ich reingucke......

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 31.08.2006, 12:34 

;) scherz mann!

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 31.08.2006, 13:26 

in den thread glotz ich auch fast nie . nur glücklicherweise heut zufällig , und konnte sehen daß skreel mal wieder ne dreadlock cd kauft :hihi:

G-Funkafied hat geschrieben:
ich lutsch slims pimmel

[quote="EvilMayne666"
haha du bist doch der jude von dem avatar oder ? wie du halbes hemd am posen bist und denkst du wärst der gee ich bepiss mich.. dass du dich überhaupt noch traust hier die fresse aufzureissen nachdem jeder hier gesehen hat was für ein lappen du bist...ich scheiss auf dich und dein dämliches gelaber also halt die schnauze und nimm meinen namen nicht mehr in den mund sondern lieber wieder den penis von deinem vater :cool:[/quote]

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 31.08.2006, 13:35 

:hihi: auf besten wege ist eine 2te dreadlock cd zu kaufen heisst das. :schlaumeier: ich werde die natürlich vorher probehören, und die letzte war kacke...daher kanns vielleicht ja auch sein das die auch trash wird. :D also ball flach halten, disses erlaube ich erst wenn ich sie bestellt hab. :skreel:

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 21.09.2006, 15:43 
Globaler Moderator

-40 Jumps On Brooke Hogan's "About Us" Remix

Brooke Hogan's current single "About Us" with Houston's own Paul Wall has been buzzing on radio and TV lately, and the daughter of Wrestling legend Hulk Hogan is also releasing a Bay Area remix of the song.

The remix was organized by DJ E-Rock of Bomb Bay Radio and was produced by Traxamillion. E-40 jumps on it and spits a verse, so I know all the Hyphy fans are going to be all over this.

I have the song available for ya'll below, check it out:

http://www.dubcnm.com/audio/2006/septem ... us-(dubcnn).mp3

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 22.09.2006, 18:00 

der track gefällt mir ganz gut ! kann sich sehen lassen :thumbs:

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 20.10.2007, 07:38 
Globaler Moderator

E-40 Video Interview

Anscheinend schon ein etwas älteres Interview.
Man ist der auf seinem "you smell me" hängengeblieben. :ugly: :razz:

Shop: https://www.rapmazon.com/
Email: info@rapmazon.com

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 08.12.2007, 15:11 
Globaler Moderator

E-40 - Earl That's Yo Life / L.I.Q. (Video)

Gerade zum ersten mal gesehen...Hammer :thumbs:
Schade das er heutzutage nicht mehr so ne Mucke macht.

Shop: https://www.rapmazon.com/
Email: info@rapmazon.com

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 09.03.2008, 17:48 
Globaler Moderator

Lil Jon's Keeping Busy With E-40 & New Album

Like Snoop Dogg sings on "Sensual Seduction," Lil Jon's motto is "I'm gonna take my time."

The King of Crunk hasn't put out an album in four years. So many things have changed since then, like his recording home TVT going from having money to burn to being on the verge of folding (Jon had no comment on the label's status), but the Atlanta native insisted that he's in no rush to put anything out.

"Of course you're gonna miss being on that stage, having that record out," said Jon, who has been keeping busy DJing in clubs. "But I'm on the Pitbull record ['The Anthem'], which is all over the clubs crazy. I'm on the Felli Fel record ['Buck in Here'], which is crazy all over the clubs. If you go in any club, you're gonna hear my old records. Plus [DJs] take samples of my voice and put it on all them mash-ups. I really ain't never went nowhere..."

Jon's next album, Crunk Rock, has taken him a lot longer than he originally planned (his legal issues with TVT over money didn't help speed up his process any), but he said he never thought of giving up the ambitious concept of the project: bringing crunk and rock and roll together for one project.

"I wanted to just give them what I set out to," he said. "People are expecting one thing from me, and I don't want to change the perception of what they are expecting. I didn't want to come out with no regular sh--, because my last two albums did 2.5 million copies. I wanna still bust them in the head and give them something incredible. Music now ... it's just not fresh. I want my sh-- to be fresh like in the '80s, when you was waiting on that new Nice & Smooth album. Or that new De La Soul album. I wanna have people hear these songs and be like, 'This is not that same old bullsh--. It's not just two singles, and the rest is trash.' "

Aside from Crunk Rock, Jon has been getting calls to work with Flo Rida and Pharrell Williams, and he just finished producing E-40's new album. E's street single, "Turf Drop," just hit the Net.

"It's gonna be another record to just totally showcase the Bay Area, the culture," Jon described of 40's new music. "We expect it to be #1. You have to always take care of your core fans. When it gets out there and people see the video, people are gonna be like, 'Oh, sh--, this is some other sh-- again. This is another part of what they told us in "Tell Me When to Go." ' We take care of the core market, then you'll see another single a couple months after that."

E-40, of course, is a staple of Jon's BME Click, which includes Trillville, Lil' Scrappy and new Asian artist Min. The charismatic beatman has also opened his arms to extreme athletes: Pro surfer Travis Mellem, skateboard gurus Greg Lutzka and Ryan Sheckler and snowboarders Danny Kass and Dingo are all down with Jon now.

"Me and the guys, some of us been cool for three or five years," Jon said. "We would see each other at different events. ... I used to skate in the late '80s. I always wanted to surf. I always wanted to get into skating.

"I just think that it feels better if we were all together," he added. "I don't want anything to be segregated. We all do our own thing but have one common goal to have fun in life and be happy. We got one common goal, we should be one crew. That's why we decided to bring all of us together. All my cats are top athletes, but they my homeboys too. We all support each other and really hang out. They are a part of the BME Click, and we have apparel that's hitting the market. We have a snowboarding glove that's hitting the market. We have the T-shirts and sweatshirts coming out. It's a lifestyle. Whatever you do, it's about having fun."

There is still no release date for Crunk Rock. E-40's album will be out later this year.

Ein neues Thema erstellen Auf das Thema antworten  [ 170 Beiträge ]  Gehe zu Seite 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12  Nächste

Alle Zeiten sind UTC + 1 Stunde