UG Rap Community

Aktuelle Zeit: 01.07.2024, 08:50

Alle Zeiten sind UTC + 1 Stunde

Ein neues Thema erstellen Auf das Thema antworten  [ 422 Beiträge ]  Gehe zu Seite Vorherige  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 ... 29  Nächste
Autor Nachricht
 Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 28.10.2009, 18:14 

Einfach nur geil!!!

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 28.10.2009, 18:42 

BlacPain hat geschrieben:
5150 hat geschrieben:
wer ist eigentlich bei "it's personal" der dritte rapper mit der dunklen stimme (der ua eminem und dj quik disst)? das ist ja nicht eastwood der als einziger feature angegeben ist, der ist doch der zweite oder?

Ganxsta Ridd from the almighty Boo-Yaa T.R.I.B.E. :thumbs: da sind sogar noch mehr featurings leider sind nicht alle auf dem self-made cover hinterlegt.

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 29.10.2009, 09:30 

Zitat:
New lisa left eye lopes album in 2010!!!

AllHipHop.com: To move onto a slightly smaller focus but nonetheless another very iconic artist, Lisa ‘Left-Eye’ Lopez was of course signed to Death Row at the time of her tragic death. What is the situation with her material?

Lara Lavi: I’m a huge fan of hers actually. As a woman, I’m personally very excited about Lisa. We’re sitting on more than an album’s worth of stuff of hers and I think that people are going to love this. We’re going to put a few things out of hers, the box set to start teasing people, but when the whole thing comes out I think it is going to be terrific.

AllHipHop.com: Could you give us an idea of the dates for these projects?

Lara Lavi: It’ll come out 2010 probably. We’re also doing a ‘Women on Death Row’ compilation and doing an album that’s just Left-Eye. We’re doing a Danny Boy thing. We’ll get into something with Crooked I, but we’re also interested in his new material so trying to balance that out. Right now I’m focused on the deals that we’re doing right now to get ‘The Chronic Re-Lit’ out and getting our European and Rest of World distribution together. ‘The Chronic Re-Lit comes out in North America on September 1st and then October 13th we have Snoop Doggy Dogg’s ‘The Lost Sessions Vol. 1,’ which has some fantastic gems on it that nobody’s ever heard. The box set will come out around American Thanksgiving and then we just keep marching.

source: AllHipHop.com

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 29.10.2009, 19:47 

Sam Sneed passt wohl hier am besten oder hat der schon nen eigenen thread :notsure: (wer mag kann einen eröffnen und da rein kopieren) :thumbs:

aber ihr solltet euch mal das komplette snippet package anhören - boa man auf sowas wart ich auch noch :thumbs: so you better recognize this ish

Idan hat geschrieben:

quelle: www.tupacnation.net

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 29.10.2009, 19:49 

Sam Sneed ist echt der der Hammer am Mic als auch als Produzent. Ein Album hätte Klassikerpotenzial :)

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 03.11.2009, 22:00 
Globaler Moderator

Dubcnn connects with WIDEawake/Death Row Records for another exclusive interview, this time with Senior VP John Payne. Chad Kiser & Jonathan Hay recently caught up with John in the wake of the latest releases from Death Row Records, The Chornic Re-Lit and Snoop Doggy Dogg – The Death Row Lost Sessions Vol. I.

In this in-depth interview, we find out the probability of seeing the release of solo material of Sam Sneed, Lady of Rage, and CPO (to name a few), we solve the mystery of the “Death Row .pdf file”, and we even discuss his relationship to the original Death Row label, when it was started as Future Shock.

In true Dubcnn style, we ask the questions no one else does, and we get John to respond to the inquiries about the “mixing” of the current releases the label has put out, he goes a little more in-depth about why we haven’t and may not hear Dr. Dre vocals, and his reasons for why the Death Row catalog doesn’t get the same media attention as other historical, legendary and classical catalogs.

John Payne Interview (November 2009) | Interview By: Chad Kiser & Jonathan Hay

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 03.11.2009, 23:30 
Globaler Moderator

Unglaublich das meine alten Wünsche möglichewrweise noch erhört werden,
wenn die tatsächlich ein CPO & Lady Of Rage Album rausbringen.

Sam Sneed wäre natürlich auch Bombe.

Und ein Album mit unveröffentlichten Dre Songs aus der Zeit...ich will gar nicht dran denken...aber wird der wahrscheinlich wegen seinem Perfektionismus eh nicht zustimmen.

Shop: https://www.rapmazon.com/
Email: info@rapmazon.com

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 06.11.2009, 13:26 

wohl was neues aus der Lydia Harris, Frau von Michael "Harry-O" Harris.

DvD: Married to the Game
Bild
http://m2gbook.com/

preview:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dV38ZIymiS0

Bild

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 12.11.2009, 07:59 

so wissen sicher schon ein paar alte hasen hier aber habs nochmal aufm tupacnation.net zusammengefasst - also quote ich mich kurz selbst in englisch. hoffe das geht klar und wenn ihr noch weitere infos dazu habt bitte posten :thumbs:

blacpain hat geschrieben:
i just searching for the disappeared track called "187um" from the "Deep Cover" soundtrack. the "187um" Grekski remix version with alt lyrics of the "Deep Cover" song from Dr. Dre introducing Snoop Doggy Dogg onto Solar (sound of los angeles records).

so i got the "Let Me Ride" (europe maxi single) at home and there is a track called "One Eight Seven" on it. this one got the same lyrics then the "187um" disappeared bonus cut of the "Deep Cover" soundtrack but with an updated instrumental.

ok and when you listening to the beginning you can hear "Lil' Getto Boy" is fading out. so was this version supposed to be onto "The Chronic" as track 8?

GB fading out.wav - 2.79MB

ok this story is already known but few members of the board but i just want to discuss it again because of the WIDEawake release - still not having this song on it. maybe by the lack of research or sample rights/clearance. who knows it better? come on and share your infos.

thanks in adavance :bravo:

ps:
short explanation:
Deep Cover (official soundtrack version)
187um (Gregski Remix of Deep Cover with alt lyrics)
One Eight Seven (updated beat from Deep Cover and the alt lyrics from the 187um version)

pps:
Dubcnn: That’s deep…. real deep. Earlier [in the interview] you said something like Snoop actually started out at Ruthless?

Big Hutch aka Cold 187um: Yeah, he did, he was brought to us by Warren G – Warren G used to sleep on my floor, he used to always tell me about this kid named Snoop, I said we’ll reach out, man, you know what I’m saying, lets give him a call, so Snoop came, he reached out, he’s incredible, you know and so we started developing some ideas for Snoop. What happened in the situation was the camp broke up. They ended up deciding to go with Dre; we ended up deciding to stay at Ruthless, so there it is.

Dubcnn: I never knew that part of the story…

Big Hutch aka Cold 187um: That’s real talk. He [Snoop] was always around and Dr. Dre came and asked me what I thought about him, he said I’m thinking about fucking with dude, what do you think about him? I was like, he’s incredible, he can pop out freestyles like crazy, you know what I’m saying, I’d fuck with him, he’s like oh, ok. He was already on the wire, I tell you the truth, he was already on the wire. If you notice, if you look at the Deep Cover soundtrack I have music on the Deep Cover soundtrack as well as Snoop. That’s another thing; I was supposed to be on the Deep Cover record. They just imitated my voice. That’s why he say it like that “cause it’s 187 on an undercover cop”. You know, it’s time for the truth to be told, I know it’s gonna hurt a lot of people but it needs to be told.

source:
http://www.dubcnn.com/interviews/bighutch08-part1/
http://www.dubcnn.com/interviews/bighutch08/

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 12.11.2009, 15:55 

Ich sortierte gestern mal wieder meine CDs, da meine Regale endlich nach Jahren bald fertig sind und da warf ich den "Above the Rim" Soundtrack rein und stoß auf den LORD G, damn hab ich den MO MONEY RITE Song damals gefeiert... steht auch da LORD G appears courtesy of Death Row.

Gibts von dem Kerl noch mehr oder wird da was kommen, jetzt über das "neue" Death Row?

PSYCOMATIC - DEN TEUFEL IM NACKEN... TZHAPTA 1 (RE-RELEASE) (2018)
DA SICKZ GODZ - BEZT OV D.$.G. (1994 - 1999) (2018)
TODEZENGEL - EVANGELIUM DER VERDAMMNIZ (TBA)
W8 WATCH UZ - GERAFFEL (TBA)
PSYCOMATIC - SCHLACHT VS SATANAZ... TZHAPTA 6 (TBA)

http://www.facebook.com/psycomatic

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 12.11.2009, 16:25 

Psycomatic hat geschrieben:
Ich sortierte gestern mal wieder meine CDs, da meine Regale endlich nach Jahren bald fertig sind und da warf ich den "Above the Rim" Soundtrack rein und stoß auf den LORD G, damn hab ich den MO MONEY RITE Song damals gefeiert... steht auch da LORD G appears courtesy of Death Row.

Gibts von dem Kerl noch mehr oder wird da was kommen, jetzt über das "neue" Death Row?

evtl ganz interessanter Artikel dazu -> Lord G Speaks On Militia All-Stars, Death Row & Going Solo

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 12.11.2009, 18:40 

bayrider hat geschrieben:
Psycomatic hat geschrieben:

evtl ganz interessanter Artikel dazu -> Lord G Speaks On Militia All-Stars, Death Row & Going Solo

Ich kenn das solo von Lord G "Hot Ta Def - On Tha Mic Cord" und das Album von Militia, ich find die beiden eher mager.
"My Moni Rite", ist sein einzig geiler Track imo.

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 12.11.2009, 19:30 

Ah ok, das Hot Ta Def Ding ist also der Lord G, muss ich mal reinhören, obs mir gefallen würde. Nun, danke für den Link, ganz kooles Interview!

PSYCOMATIC - DEN TEUFEL IM NACKEN... TZHAPTA 1 (RE-RELEASE) (2018)
DA SICKZ GODZ - BEZT OV D.$.G. (1994 - 1999) (2018)
TODEZENGEL - EVANGELIUM DER VERDAMMNIZ (TBA)
W8 WATCH UZ - GERAFFEL (TBA)
PSYCOMATIC - SCHLACHT VS SATANAZ... TZHAPTA 6 (TBA)

http://www.facebook.com/psycomatic

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 13.11.2009, 08:21 

danke fürs interview und der mo moni rite war scho der burner - so auf der maxi cd aus dem nichts :hurra:

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 19.11.2009, 12:42 

ist hier schon irgendjmd an die walmart version von der chronic re-lit rangekommen?

@BlacPain:
bin jetzt echt n bisschen durcheinander wegen dem 187 track..
auf welchem release war denn jetzt der "187um (deep cover remix)" drauf?
"187" wurde ja nochmal auf dr. dre's "the chronicles" released..
mir fehlt da echt gerade der durchblick..bin mal die ganzen singles vom chronic album durchgegangen, aber da is überall nur "187" drauf, und nicht "187um"..obwohl ich der meinung war, dass der auch irgendwo mit drauf ist..
den "187um" hamse ja auf die death row singles collection gepackt, aber da ham die doch n scheiss mp3 file draufgehauen, und nicht ne master copy..wo kam der track denn jetzt ursprünglich her? any help?

Ein neues Thema erstellen Auf das Thema antworten  [ 422 Beiträge ]  Gehe zu Seite Vorherige  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 ... 29  Nächste

Alle Zeiten sind UTC + 1 Stunde