UG Rap Community

Aktuelle Zeit: 28.06.2024, 12:53

Alle Zeiten sind UTC + 1 Stunde

Ein neues Thema erstellen Auf das Thema antworten  [ 354 Beiträge ]  Gehe zu Seite Vorherige  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 ... 24  Nächste
Autor Nachricht
 Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 11.03.2009, 00:35 

das ist aber alles was es an info zu dem Teil gibt oder? Cover, Tracklist existieren noch nicht?

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 11.03.2009, 05:40 
Globaler Moderator

Nicht dass ich wüßte, kommt aber sicher bald...

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 11.03.2009, 13:51 

Cool, wird geordert :thumbs:

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 14.03.2009, 21:48 

Zitat:
Table of Content Drops March 2009!~

In case i havent been confusing things enough.... New street album/mixtape dropping late march. I put together some unreleased tracks, as well as recorded about 12 new songs in the last month for this. Its going to be ill... got some crazy tracks...some of my favorite stuff yet.. Dj Create and DJ Connect from the Elite Fleet are going to blend all the tracks together.. so it will be like the old Soundbombing" albums. But im also releasing the album with out the blends, for those of you who can do without the DJ routines.
The project is recorded and is getting ready to be pressed. We are cutting no corners. It will be an official press.. This is the perfect album to follow where Force Fed left off and transition into Ideology where the journey continues.
I got Ideology T shirts available now...$22 plus a free cd... the shirts are hot... black and gold...something fresh and original for the summer. yea boyyy im starting my own garmet renasance... following the steps of wu wear..
be sure to grab the newest copy of Beyond Race Magazine.. you will see a very crisp.. Ideolgy add in there.. Shout out to Dave from BRM.. and Jonas...
lets see
in headed to Mass with UG and Life next week.. got a show, some events, and some recording going on. I never went out of State for shows with UG before, so im real excited. Got a rediculous set planned...
yea what else... got lots of collabos coming out.. including a track with Little vic and Critical, Me and Many Styles just recorded a song "Live on" about being immortilized through songs..a track with me Alucard and Killah Preist... got a song with Maylay Sparks,Life long and Jeru the Damaja coming. The posse cut with the Outsidaz......A joint with Planetary (Outerspace/AOTP). A track with Ill bill.....tons of new creative juices stuff... i literly now live in the studio... i have abandoned everything.. im a cave dwelling creature, with cabin feaver... man i can not wait for the tits of summer to be out and about.
yea been recording so much.. that i think i went to the level past loosing your voice.. where you actually still have your voice more or less.. but you just always taste blood??? ideology is looking like it will be out late 2009. But we will keep ya posted.. right than
peace im out.

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 14.03.2009, 21:52 

Zitat:
Table of Content Drops March 2009!~

In case i havent been confusing things enough.... New street album/mixtape dropping late march. I put together some unreleased tracks, as well as recorded about 12 new songs in the last month for this. Its going to be ill... got some crazy tracks...some of my favorite stuff yet.. Dj Create and DJ Connect from the Elite Fleet are going to blend all the tracks together.. so it will be like the old Soundbombing" albums. But im also releasing the album with out the blends, for those of you who can do without the DJ routines.
The project is recorded and is getting ready to be pressed. We are cutting no corners. It will be an official press.. This is the perfect album to follow where Force Fed left off and transition into Ideology where the journey continues.
I got Ideology T shirts available now...$22 plus a free cd... the shirts are hot... black and gold...something fresh and original for the summer. yea boyyy im starting my own garmet renasance... following the steps of wu wear..
be sure to grab the newest copy of Beyond Race Magazine.. you will see a very crisp.. Ideolgy add in there.. Shout out to Dave from BRM.. and Jonas...
lets see
in headed to Mass with UG and Life next week.. got a show, some events, and some recording going on. I never went out of State for shows with UG before, so im real excited. Got a rediculous set planned...
yea what else... got lots of collabos coming out.. including a track with Little vic and Critical, Me and Many Styles just recorded a song "Live on" about being immortilized through songs..a track with me Alucard and Killah Preist... got a song with Maylay Sparks,Life long and Jeru the Damaja coming. The posse cut with the Outsidaz......A joint with Planetary (Outerspace/AOTP). A track with Ill bill.....tons of new creative juices stuff... i literly now live in the studio... i have abandoned everything.. im a cave dwelling creature, with cabin feaver... man i can not wait for the tits of summer to be out and about.
yea been recording so much.. that i think i went to the level past loosing your voice.. where you actually still have your voice more or less.. but you just always taste blood??? ideology is looking like it will be out late 2009. But we will keep ya posted.. right than
peace im out.

Liest sich am Anfang ja ziemlich gut, bis man darauf stößt: "ideology is looking like it will be out late 2009." :thumbdown: :rolleyes:

Aber damit war ja zu rechnen, wenn das jetzt bald gekommen wär, würds dieses Mixtape bestimmt nicht geben...

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 15.03.2009, 00:25 

Late 09? unschöne Sache....

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 20.03.2009, 11:11 
Globaler Moderator

Ich habe es mal auf die Startseite gepackt:

Zitat:
Ide & DJ Connect: Table of Content
Wurde die US-Schwedische Kooperation in Form des "Ideology" Albums von Ide im mit ugrap.de geführten Interview noch als in Kürze erscheinend angekündigt, verschiebt sich die Veröffentlichung nunmehr auf das Ende des Jahres. Aber es gibt prompten Ersatz: "Table of Content" wartet mit einer ähnlich illustren Gästeschar auf (u.a. Alucard, Planetary von Outerspace, Jise von den Arsonists, Many Styles, Critical und dem unvermeidlichen Reef the Lost Cauze) und wird mit einem bunten Strauß an Beats von Al'Tarba, White Shadow of Norway, 2 Hungry Bros, Will Taubin, DJ Connect, Ide und einigen mehr garniert werden. Serviert wird das ganze am 15.04.2009, wohl bekomm's!

Bild
Bild

20.03.2009 © Knowbody for ugrap.de

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 20.03.2009, 13:39 

Na wenigstens etwas, und schön viele Alucard Features :thumbs: Aber das kommt ja dann auch richtig gepresst im Jewel Case, richtig?

Werds mir auf jeden Fall bestellen :thumbs:

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 20.03.2009, 17:33 
Globaler Moderator

prodigy hat geschrieben:
Na wenigstens etwas, und schön viele Alucard Features :thumbs: Aber das kommt ja dann auch richtig gepresst im Jewel Case, richtig?

Gehe ich mal von aus, nähere Infos habe ich aber nicht... :notsure:

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 23.03.2009, 10:09 

wie siehts denn jetzt mit dem Alucard Rere mit den bonus tracks aus?

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 24.03.2009, 08:54 
Globaler Moderator

syke hat geschrieben:
wie siehts denn jetzt mit dem Alucard Rere mit den bonus tracks aus?

Ich werde mich heute abend mal bei Ide erkundigen...

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 26.03.2009, 18:08 
Site Owner

Was ist das denn? Feat. L.I.F.E. Long... (Track 5)

Bild

Bild

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 26.03.2009, 18:24 
Globaler Moderator

Ist seit ein paar Tagen draußen und bei cdbaby und ughh erhältlich, habe es aber noch nicht. Mit CJM hat das aber eigentlich nix zu tun... :razz:

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 05.04.2009, 20:11 

Auf IDE's Myspace gibts ein paar neue Tracks von Table Of Content zu hören - gefallen mir sehr gut, vorallem "Hysteria" mit Alucard :thumbs:

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 05.04.2009, 22:01 
Globaler Moderator

Und was neues zu "Table of Content":

Zitat:
UPDATE: I know i never really stick to planed schedules. Believe me its not deliberate.. it hard to judge how much time these processes take. Table of Content is getting Mastered right now. I added about 7 new songs last last second.. including a collabo with Hell Razah. I was blessed with some new bangers from the 2 Hungry Bros, Skavenger, as well as Al Tarba. The album is crazy. I am aiming to release the album mid April. The album will be available April garanteed. Also Dj Connect and DJ Create of the Elite Fleet are blending select songs form the album, as well as other unreleased material. I will be giving that out free as a download. Also look out for a compilation coming from Me and Skavenger. Lots of new stuff recorded. we will be getting everything out real soon. Thanks for your patients.. keep checking back for more info..

Zitat:
April Update... too all those who have little faith.. this project is dropping this month. Im finishing up a a track i recorded with Hell Razah, and a double time track me and Reef the Lost Cauze have been working on. Other than that the album is all mixed, getting Mastered and should be getting pressed as of the 10th. Looks like we will be close to schedule. I would say we will have the cds for sale as of April 15th-the 22nd. This album came out crazy. Shout out to the 2 Hungry Bros for coming through with that needed raw element they provide. Peace to Influence who got a track on the album. Shout out to Ill Bill, Dj Connect, DJ Create, Todd Masters, Eyal Alucard and everyone else whos been involved in this project.

Ein neues Thema erstellen Auf das Thema antworten  [ 354 Beiträge ]  Gehe zu Seite Vorherige  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 ... 24  Nächste

Alle Zeiten sind UTC + 1 Stunde